Seine River Guided Cruise
Your typical Seine River sightseeing cruises are popular and offer much value if you want a good view of the city and its monuments from the water.
But the sightseeing cruises of Seine River doesn’t give an adequate context behind the fascinating and beautiful architectural marvels of Paris, almost verging on art.
The guided tours on the Seine River will be an engaging experience as you won’t passively observe the beauty of Paris but will explore its intrinsic beauty as well.
An engaging audio-video guide will teach you about Paris’s intriguing history, architecture, landmarks, and monuments.
This Seine River audio guide is specifically designed to provide an immersive experience.
Hence, the Seine River guided cruise is perfect for those interested in knowing about Paris.
Let’s look at a few Seine River guided cruises that will be worth your time.
Paris Immersive Audio-Guided Coach Tour & Seine River Cruise
Why just have the cruise when you can enjoy Paris both on the road and the water. See the city and all its attractions inside out with this Seine River guided cruise.
This immersive experience combines a 2-hour bus tour filled with a 1-hour Seine river cruise.
The tour will include an interactive tablet experience with 3D reconstructions, sliders, and 360° interior views.
After the engaging and fun-filled bus tour, board an entirely glass-fitted boat for a one-hour Seine River cruise and fill the air in your hair in the breezy summer!
A clear and vivid commentary accompanied by lyrics and music evoking the various places and times will be broadcast through individual headsets.
The cruise exploration will start and end at the exact location, i.e., near the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1.5 hours fully-automatic luxury, air-conditioned bus tour with a hostess.
- 1-hour fully narrated Seine river cruise.
- Individual earphones with recorded commentary on the bus in 11 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Czech, and Chinese.
- Seine River guided cruise with audio commentary in 11 languages, such as English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Polish, and Chinese.
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with the Histopad
Things to know:
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and large luggage/bags are not allowed.
Paris Audio-guided coach tour & Seine River guided Cruise:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€39 (US $42)|
|Children (3 to 11 years)||€29 (US $31)|
|Infant (Up to 2 years)||Free|
River Seine Cruise with Optional Drinks and Snacks
If you are looking for the perfect Seine River guided tour; getting this 1-hour guided Seine River cruise with drinks and snacks is the best option out there.
This Seine River guided cruise will help you learn about Paris, its history, and fascinating stories about its iconic monuments and landmarks onboard a cruise boat that will give you unbeatable views.
Curious to uncover the magnificent experience that awaits you on the cruise? Dive right in and discover what to expect on the enchanting Seine River Cruise.
On top of this, you will also get a Seine River audio guide to listen to in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
To make the experience even more enjoyable, you can enjoy the optional snacks and drinks to get the most out of your guided Seine River cruise.
- 1-hour Seine River guided cruise
- Live tour guide
- French and English commentary by a local guide
- Access to a multilingual Seine River audio guide app with commentary
- Drinks and snacks (optional)
Things to Know:
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes before the departure.
- Drinks and snacks are available on board for purchase.
- Cruises leave every 45 minutes during low season and every 30 minutes during high season. You can read the Seine River cruise timings for more information.
River Seine Cruise with Optional Drinks and Snacks Price:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€20 (US $22)|
|Children (4 to 11 years)||€9 (US $10)|
Note: Apart from the obvious lunch and dinner seine river cruise, you can book a family-friendly or romantic seine river cruise to celebrate an occasion with your partner.
If you are looking for a longer Seine River cruise, you can combine other attractions with the cruise by picking Seine River Cruise Combo tickets.
1-hour Seine River Cruise
This one-hour cruise featuring the Seine River Audio guide is the best introduction to the attractions along the Seine.
It is the most value-for-money Seine River audio guide tour, allowing visitors the joy of exploring the stunning attractions with the convenience of an audio guide.
Starting near the Eiffel Tower at Port de la Bourdonnais, it is easily accessible due to its location at the city’s heart.
It covers all major attractions, such as the Les Invalides, Ile de la Cite, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, and more.
To make the tour inclusive for people from around the globe, the Seine River Audio Guide is available in 10 major languages.
The icing on the cake is the added 11% discount on the tickets you enjoy if you purchase from our partners!
- 1-hour round-trip Seine River Cruise.
- Audio commentary or commentary and additional content via a web app in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Things to Know:
- The regular departure time might vary on a few days. For instance, on December 24, the last departure is at 5.30 pm. Check the details while booking.
- The tour is subject to weather conditions, and customers may have to wait in line to board the boat.
- In the peak season, if no space remains, you will have to wait for the next boat. You should arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- A few things prohibited on board include oversized luggage or large bags. Pets are not allowed on board.
- You must bring your passport or valid ID for boarding the boat, including IDs for children.
1-hour Seine River Cruise Prices:
|Adult (12 years and above)||€16 (US $18)|
|Children (4 to 11 years)||€8 (US $9)|
|Infant (up to 3 years)||Free|
Is the Seine River Guided cruise worth it?
Without any doubt, yes! The Seine River Guided cruise is one of the most highly recommended cruises to pick.
Regular Seine River cruises offer immaculate views of the beautiful structures lining the shore of the Seine River but that’s without any context.
The Seine River Guided cruise will include informative and engaging commentary so that you can understand the significance of these attractions as well.
How much does the Seine River Guided cruise cost?
When it comes to the Seine River guided cruise, there are plenty of options to choose from.
You can pick the Seine River Cruise with an immersive audio guide that will cost you €39 (US $42).
If you want to keep things fancy then you can pick the Seine River Cruise with optional drinks and snacks that will cost €20 (US $22).
If you want flexibility to board and get off any different stops then hop on hop off Seine River cruise will be perfect for you.
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com