Best Seine River Cruise for Families
The City of Light is not just for couples, in fact, it is for everybody! Especially if you are with your family. Find here the best seine river cruise for families here.
You can have the same fun and excitement exploring Paris on a Seine River Cruise with your loved ones. Learn more about the types of Seine River Cruise tickets.
The usual sightseeing Seine river cruise has amazing value for money and is equally suitable for everyone, whether you travel with family, friends, or your partner.
These family-friendly Seine River Cruises combine the fun of sightseeing with specific attention to the needs of a family.
The best Seine river cruise for families make the cruise more interactive and as much fun as possible.
Exploring Paris on the Seine River Cruise is a must-do for every traveler. You shouldn’t miss out on it. Taking your family on the cruise will highlight your Paris vacation.
So, look at this video showing the best Seine River Cruise for families.
Paris 1 hour Illuminations River Cruise
Who said that evening Seine river cruises are just for couples?
You, too, can enjoy the ethereal Paris city with your family when the sun is going down on this Paris 1 hour Illuminations river cruise.
Enjoy picturesque views of the city and its monuments as they are awash in the honey hue of the golden hour.
Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise is one of the best seine river cruise for families which will take you to some of the most exquisite sites, landmarks, and architecture in Paris City.
You can also enjoy an interactive audio guide that will tell you about Paris, its history, and the monuments as you pass them along in the Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise.
This Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise can be taken anytime between 10 am and 10.30 pm.
Meet at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Family friendly seine river cruise guide is available in 9 different languages: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
This Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise
- Illuminated sights of Paris by night
- Family friendly seine river cruise guide that comes with audio commentary on your smartphone in 9 languages, including English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
Things to know:
- Boarding will occur at the river bank at Port de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- For the audio commentary, you need to have a charged smartphone with you.
- No pets are allowed on the boat.
- No large bags/luggage are allowed.
We like (Pros)
Three things make the Paris 1-hour Illuminated River Cruise a fantastic deal:
- It is one of the best Seine River Cruise for families as it is the most inexpensive cruise that lets you enjoy the various landmarks on the banks of the Seine River.
- Immense flexibility to experience the cruise anytime between 10 am and 10.30 pm.
- Family friendly seine river cruise guide in a variety of popular languages.
We less like (Cons)
There is hardly anything you can complain about the Paris 1 hour illuminations river cruise. The value-for-money proposition and age-based ticket discounts make it highly appealing.
An optional food upgrade would have been highly appreciated. For that, you can look at the food-inclusive Seine River tickets.
1-hour Illuminations River Cruise Price:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€16 (US $17)|
|Children (4 to 11 years)||€8 (US $9)|
|Infant (up to 3 years)||Free|
Family-Friendly River Seine Guide Cruise
Get on a Seine River cruise specifically designed for families and their requirements while cruising on the Seine River.
This 1-hour family-friendly Seine River cruise guided experience will take you on a circuit to see some of the most beautiful sites on the Seine River bank.
There will be a tour guide onboard. You can listen to anecdotes about Paris and its inhabitants.
The guide will happily answer all your questions and engage further with you in a conversation.
A perfect way for your little ones to hear about the architecture, history, monuments, and much more.
You can select three times during the day for this amazing cruise. You can go at 11 am or 3.30 pm or during the evening at 5 pm.
This is one of the best Seine River cruise for families.
- Meet at Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, France
Family-friendly Seine river cruise in two languages, including French and English.
This family-friendly Seine River Cruise guide is wheelchair accessible.
- 1-hour Sightseeing cruise.
- Live tour guide in two languages, French and English.
Things to know:
- It is not suitable for people with mobility impairment.
- Boarding begins earlier than the scheduled departure. Be present at the departure spot at least 20 minutes before it.
- Pets are not allowed onboard.
- You can’t carry large bags or luggage with you.
We like (Pros)
Three things make the family friendly Seine River Cruise guide an amazing deal over the regular, more budget-friendly Seine River Cruise.
- You will get a live tour guide with a difference of only 3 Euros.
- The live tour guide can speak two languages, and the engaging commentary is phenomenal.
- You enjoy an age-based ticket discount on the ticket.
We less like (Cons)
You can’t knock this family friendly Seine river cruise guide for anything. It is a better value-for-money proposition if you focus on the in-person experience more.
The live tour guide makes the entire Seine River Cruise more engaging and enriching.
Family-friendly river Seine cruise price:
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€20 (US $22)|
|Children (up to 11 years)||€9 (US $10)|
8-Hours VIP Private Sightseeing and Shopping Tour in Paris
This Seine River cruise is a customizable and curated experience in which you can have a full-day fun family outing.
You can see the bank of the River Seine, have a photo session in front of Eiffel Tower, visit the Marais district and go shopping too!
It is a private tour for just your group.
A chauffeur-driven air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your hotel and transport you to your first destination, to a 20-minute walking tour of La Marais.
Then you can have hours to shop and browse through one of the most famous discounted branded shop villages to buy some pretty stuff.
And then, finally, take a boat cruise on the Seine River to witness the amazing sights of Paris and its architectural beauty.
Enjoy an audio guide on the cruise to learn about the history of Paris and the monuments as you cruise past them.
The audio guide is available in more than 14 languages, including English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian.
It is certainly one of the unique tours, different from the usual combos such as the Canal Saint-Martin with Seine River cruise.
Check if your pickup location is mentioned in the list
English, Arabic, German, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified), Italian, French, Spanish
This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A visit to the famous shopping outlet La Vallee.
- Round trip transportation in luxury air-conditioned transport.
- Private Vehicle for all the transfers as required in the trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven vehicle for hotel pick up and drop off.
- Walking tour of Le Marais.
- One-hour boat cruise at Seine River with audio commentary in multiple languages.
- Parking fees
Things to know:
- It is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is exclusively for your group, so it is private. You can have a maximum of 15 members in your group.
Marais with Seine River Cruise and La Vallee Village Shopping Tour Price:
|Adult (1 to 99 years)||€1798 (US $1941)|
- If you want to spend some quality time with your partner and experience the true colors of Paris, then you can go for the romantic night Seine River Cruise with Music as well.
- Or, you can go on a boat date with your partner by opting for a romantic 3-course dinner Seine River cruise.
What is the Seine River for kids?
The Seine River Cruise takes you on a scenic cruise through the capital city of Paris and is a delight for people of all ages, including kids.
Kids can be amazed by witnessing the intricately designed and ornate architecture of various significant landmarks on this route of the best Seine River Cruise for families.
Kids will find the fascinating past behind these structures particularly interesting. Check out which cruise is best for you to decide better.
How to choose the best Seine River cruise for families?
There is not one best Seine River cruise for Families that will be equally good for everyone. Read the best Seine River cruise for more details.
It all depends on your requirements and what sort of experience you are looking for in your Seine River cruise.
Featured Image: Tiqets.com