Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris | Check Routes and Prices!
Your trip to Paris will be incomplete without a Seine River Cruise! Exploring Paris onboard the Seine River cruise is one of the must-do activities.
Check all the types of Seine cruises and choose whatever sails your boat.
However, these cruises at the Seine River don’t offer the option to embark or disembark at an attraction to explore more.
Hence, the Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing cruise in Paris is here to give you the flexibility you desire.
The hop on hop off Paris Seine cruise makes sightseeing easy by letting you get off at any stop, explore, and then hop back on whenever you’re ready.
These affordable and convenient cruises allow you to explore multiple attractions without spending much on transportation.
So get ready to take control of your Paris adventure with the Seine River cruise hop on hop off.
Why Choose the Seine River Cruise Hop on Hop off Tours?
Picking a Seine River cruise in Paris allows you to admire the city’s famous landmarks while enjoying the comfort of a climate-controlled boat.
Here’s why the hop on hop off Paris Seine cruises are the perfect option for your Paris adventure:
1. Views of the Beautiful Landmarks of Paris:
Paris is famous for its landmarks and stunning views. With the hop on hop off Paris River cruise, you get transportation and sightseeing!
You can hop off at any chosen stop, explore these attractions at your own pace, and then hop back on the next available cruise.
Cruising along the Seine makes it easy to get around Paris without dealing with the jampacked streets, traffic or parking hassles.
Seine River cruise hop on hop off is cheaper than taxis or rental cars for getting to your desired destinations.
Relax and enjoy the boat ride as knowledgeable guides share interesting facts about Paris’s history and culture.
Multiple routes allow you to customize your sightseeing experience to suit your interests.
3. Complete Experience:
Whether you’re interested in modern sights or Paris’s history, Seine river cruises thoroughly explore the city.
Opt for a guided cruise with a live narrator, and relax while listening about Paris’s heritage and landmarks.
4. Cost Savings
The ability to hop on and off at various stops eliminates the need for individual transportation expenses between landmarks.
Thus this makes Seine hop on hop off Paris river cruise a budget-friendly way to experience the city’s sights.
Top Three Seine River Hop on Hop off Cruises
Each type of Seine River Hop on Hop off Cruises offers its own set of advantages, including different pricing, duration, included attractions, and amenities.
The Batobus Seine River Cruise offers flexibiliy with 9 stops at the most affordable price.
On the other hand the Hop on Hop off Paris Bus and Boat Tour with Eiffel Tower offers comprehensive exploration with 10 stops, guided commentary, and Eiffel Tower admission.
The Paris Big Bus & Seine Boat Tour blends land and sea exploration featuring 10 bus stops, a 1-hour Seine River cruise with live guides, WiFi, and priority entry.
So, let’s choose from the best Seine River hop-on hop-off cruises to experience the beauty and charm of Paris, the City of Light:
Batobus Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
The Paris Seine River hop-on hop-off Sightseeing cruise lets you explore the amazing sites at the bank of the Seine River at your own leisurely pace.
You can go on to the cruise terrace and get some fresh air and an unrestricted view of Paris and its unrivaled beauty.
This tour is ideal for travelers who want to explore Paris at their own pace and for those who prefer flexibility in sightseeing.
What’s Included in this Sightseeing Seine Cruise:
- 24-hour or 48-hour pass for the Seine riverboat shuttle service.
- Access to boats running at 30-minute intervals.
- Hop off and hop back on the cruise at one of the 9 Batobus stations.
You can get off at one of these 9 destinations and get back on from the same spot after exploring the site or attraction:
|Eiffel Tower: Port de la Bourdonnais
|Musée d’Orsay: Quai de Solférino
|Saint-Germain-des-Pres: Quai de Malaquais
|Notre Dame: Quai de Montebello
|Invalides: Port design Invalides
|Jardin design Plantes: Quai Saint-Bernard
|Hotel de Ville: Quai de I’Hôtel de Ville
|Louvre: Quai du Louvre
|Place de la Concorde: Port design Champs-Elysées
Route Followed by this Sightseeing Cruise
Starting at Port de la Bourdonnais → hop off at Eiffel Tower → Musée d’Orsay → Saint-Germain-des-Pres → Notre Dame Cathedral → Jardin des Plantes, Paris → Hôtel de Ville → Louvre Museum → Place de la Concorde → Pont Alexandre III → returning to Port de la Bourdonnais.
Things to Know about this Seine River Sightseeing Cruise:
- No audio guide or live commentary is included. Those looking to learn about the history of Paris and its monuments can opt for the guided Seine River cruise.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed on the boat.
- Boats run every 30 minutes on average.
- Boats are heated and offer panoramic views with a terrace.
- There are no toilets on board or at the station.
- Baby carriages are allowed on board.
Batobus Seine River Hop on Hop off Ticket Prices
|Adult (16 to 99 years)
|Children (3 to 15 years)
|€13 (US $15)
|Infant (up to 2 years)
Hop on Hop off Paris Bus and Boat Tour with the Eiffel Tower
Experience Paris like never before! The combo tour is ideal for those who want to ascend the Eiffel Tower for stunning views and explore the city flexibly.
Meet our friendly host in the morning and receive vouchers for the Paris bus tour, Seine River cruise, and Eiffel Tower admission.
Choose a one or two-day open-top hop on hop off bus tour of Paris, granting panoramic city vistas.
Float past charming houseboats and restaurants with a knowledgeable guide explaining to you the importance of each attraction you see in Paris.
The bus route has 10 stops, and a full loop lasts 2.5 hours if you choose not to hop off at any site and return to your starting point.
If you disembark, it can take upto four to five hours to explore the attraction and get back on the bus to complete your tour.
This tour suits solo travelers, families, and friends who desire immersive sightseeing and the freedom to explore attractions at their own pace.
What’s included in this Hop on Hop off Paris Bus and Boat:
- Choose between a one or two-day Paris hop-on hop-off bus pass.
- Receive an Eiffel Tower ticket for the second floor or summit.
- Enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise.
- English-speaking host until the Eiffel Tower entrance.
- Informative audio commentary on the bus.
- Personal earphones with commentary in 8 languages on the boat tour.
Route Followed by the Hop on Hop off Paris Bus
Eiffel Tower → Champ de Mars → Opéra Garnier → Louvre-Pyramide → Louvre-Pont des Arts → Notre-Dame → Musée d’Orsay → Champs-Élysées → Grand Palais → Trocadéro
Things to Know about the Hop on Hop off Paris Bus and Boat:
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Hop-on hop-off buses operate daily and departs every 10 mins in summer, and 20 mins in winter.
- Cruise offers audio commentary in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese.
Price for the hop on hop off Paris bus and boat:
|Adult (12 years & above)
|Child (Below 12 years)
|Eiffel Tower, 1-Day Bus and Hop on Hop off boat tour
|Eiffel Tower, 2-Day Bus and Hop on Hop off boat tour
|Eiffel Summit, 1-Day Bus and Hop on Hop off boat tour
|Eiffel Summit, 2-Day Bus and Hop on Hop off boat tour
Paris Big Bus & Seine Boat Tour Hop on Hop off
Explore the best of Paris by both land and sea with this exciting Paris Seine River hop-on hop-off Sightseeing Cruise tour package.
It includes a scenic 1-hour boat cruise along the Seine River and an open-top Paris hop-on hop-off bus tour.
Listen to entertaining commentary from our guides in multiple languages, providing insights into the city’s history and culture.
You also get priority, skip the ticket line entry and can reserve your spot in advance for your chosen time.
With multiple facilities included, the tour is perfect for couples seeking a romantic evening, friends looking for a fun outing and families wanting to explore together.
What’s Included in the Big Bus & Seine Boat Tour Hop on Hop off
- 24-hour Big Bus Paris hop-on hop-off ticket.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise hop on hop off with a live guide.
- Digital commentary in multiple languages (earbuds provided)
- WiFi onboard the bus.
- Downloadable app with live bus tracking, map of Paris and special city offers.
Route Followed by Big Bus & Seine Boat Tour Hop on Hop off
Tour Eiffel Quai Branly → Champ de Mars → Opéra Garnier → Louvre Pyramide → Louvre Pont des Arts → Notre-Dame → Musée d’Orsay → Champs-Elysées → Grand Palais → Trocadéro.
Things to know About Big Bus & Hop on Hop off Paris River Cruise
- Meeting Point: Le Champ de Mars Cafe.
- Arrive 15 minutes early at the meeting point.
- Spot a double-decker bus with the activity provider’s “Big Bus Paris” logo written on the side.
- Bus operates daily with varying frequencies depending on the season.
- Multi-language audio commentary is available on the bus and on the river cruise.
- Bring your ID, passport, and some cash for purchases during the tour.
- Consider a nighttime tour for city lighting.
- Book in advance for preferred time slots.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour.
- Wear comfortable shoes and prepare for varying weather.
Price of Paris Seine River hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise & Bus tour
24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off and Seine River Cruise
|Adult (13 years & above)
|€ 59 ($62)
|Children (4 to 12 years)
|€ 35 ($37)
48-Hour Hop-on Hop-off and Seine River Cruise
|Adult (13 years and above)
|€ 75 ($79)
|Children (4 to 12 years)
|€ 42 ($44)
Note: If you want to explore more, then you can get one of many combo tickets available for the Seine River cruise, such as the Canal Saint-Martin Seine River cruise.
For a unique experience, indulge in a tasting cruise! Wine enthusiasts will adore the wine-tasting Seine River Cruise.
To elevate romance, opt for the Eiffel Tower dinner Seine River cruise and immerse yourself in the symbol of love. The choices are endless!
Top Tips for Your Hop on Hop off Paris Seine Cruise Tours:
Make the most of your hop on hop off adventure by following these tips:
- Planning Ahead: Know the Cruise Route of your Seine River Boat, know at which attraction you need to get off, book its ticket in advance to get skip the line access and maximize your time.
- Arrive Early: Beat the crowds by arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the Seine River Cruise departure point.
- Dress Comfortably: Layer up for changing weather conditions, especially if sitting on the open deck.
- Charge Devices: Ensure your devices are fully charged for audio guides and photos.
- Pack Snacks: Bring water and snacks to refresh yourself during the cruise if you haven’t chosen lunch, dinner, or cruise with an evening snack.
- Secure Belongings: Keep valuables safe and be mindful of your surroundings.
- Listen In: Learn about landmarks using audio commentary or listen to your tour guide if you have chosen a Seine River Guided Cruise.
What is Hop On Hop Off Seine Cruise?
A Hop on Hop off Seine Cruise allows you to get on and off the boat as often as you like.
Passengers can embark on a river cruise and disembark at various stops along the route to explore attractions at their own pace.
After visiting an attraction, passengers can return to the cruise to continue their sightseeing journey.
In contrast, the Sightseeing Seine River Cruise lets guests board and deboard the boat only once.
Is the hop on hop off Seine Cruise worth it?
The hop on hop off Seine cruise is one of the most value-for-money Seine River cruise tickets you can buy to see the various attractions along the River Seine.
With the hop on hop Seine cruise, you can get off at any stop to further see that particular attraction a little better.
It allows passengers to customize their itinerary, visit attractions of interest, and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the water.
Pair this with a Paris City Pass and you can explore a lot while saving as much as possible. These two are the cheapest way to explore Paris.
Where can I buy tickets for the Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing cruise in Paris?
Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing cruise tickets can be purchased online or at designated ticket counters near the departure points.
However, online booking is recommended for convenience and to secure your spot on the cruise in advance.
Does the Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing cruise have commentary?
What is the price range for the Seine River Hop-on Hop-off cruises?
The price of the Seine River Hop-on Hop-off cruise varies depending on factors such as the cruise duration (24 hours, 48 hours, etc.) and any additional inclusions or packages offered.
Prices typically range from €23 to €150 for adults and include discounts for children.
For instance, the Batobus Seine River Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris costs €23 for adults and €13 for children, providing a budget-friendly option for exploring Paris at your own pace.
Alternatively, Paris Big Bus & Seine Boat Tour Hop on Hop off offers a 24-hour and 48-hour cruise costing €75 per person.
Featured Image: GetYourGuide.com