Exploring Paris onboard the Seine river cruise is one of the most unforgettable parts of visiting Paris.
It is a must-do activity, the reason why you will see so many types of Seine river cruises being offered, especially if you buy tickets online. The choices are unlimited.
From the rare morning Seine river cruise offering breakfast to the usual laid-back lunch Seine river cruise and the exotic night view of Paris with 3-Course romantic Seine river cruises, you will find everything.
Almost all of the cruises take you on a similar route and show you the beautiful architecture of Paris on the river Seine banks.
For more information, you can read how long is the Seine river cruise.
But one thing that is lacking in these types of cruises is the flexibility to get off at any destination and explore the site and then get back on a boat to reach the next.
Well, worry not! There is one just right for you. The Hop-on Hop-off Seine river cruise offers exactly that.
So, let’s jump in and get to know about this exciting Seine river cruise.
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Seine river cruises
The hop-on hop-off Seine river cruise lets you explore the amazing sites at the bank of the Seine river at your own leisurely pace.
You can get off at one of the 9 destinations and get back on from the same spot after exploring the site from up close and seeing what all you can.
On the cruise, you will get to enjoy the panoramic views of Paris and all the attractions the boat will cruise past from the water without having to face any crowd.
Or, you can go on to the terrace and get some fresh air and an unrestricted view of Paris and its unrivaled beauty.
You can explore sites like the Eiffel tower, Musee d’Orsay, St-Germain-des-Pres, Notre Dame, Hotel de Ville, Louvre, and Invalides.
The hop-on hop-off Seine cruise is an amazing cruise with a unique blend of opportunities for you to see the same site from the water, then get off the boat, experience it from up close, and then get back on the boat at the same location to move on to the next one.
It is one of the most value-for-money tickets that allows for immense flexibility to you. You can either get a ticket that remains valid for either 24 hours or 48 hours.
Just buy the ticket, jump in on one of the Batobus stations, and start exploring the beautiful city of Paris, its history, and architecture at your own pace.
- 24-hour or 48-hours pass for the riverboat shuttle service.
- Access to boats running at 30-minutes intervals.
- Hop on and Hop-off at one of the 9 Batobus stations.
- You can hop on at 9 different locations where the boat stops.
- These include Eiffel Tower: Port de la Bourdonnais, Musée d’Orsay: Quai de Solférino, Saint-Germain-des-Pres: Quai de Malaquais, Notre Dame: Quai de Montebello, Invalides: Port design Invalides, Jardin design Plantes: Quai Saint-Bernard, Hotel de Ville: Quai de I’Hôtel de Ville, Louvre: Quai du Louvre, Place de la Concorde: Port design Champs-Elysées.
Things to know:
- It doesn’t include an audio guide or live commentary. For those looking to learn about the history of Paris and its monuments, you can opt for the guided Seine river cruise.
- This is not wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed on the boat.
- Boats run every 30 minutes on average.
- Boats are heated and offer panoramic views with a terrace.
- There are no toilets on board or at the station.
- Baby carriages are allowed on board.
Hop-on Hop-off Seine river cruise price:
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price (€)|
|Adult (16 to 99 years)||€19 (US $21)|
|Children (3 to 15 years)||€28 (US $30)|
|Infant (up to 2 years)||Free|
If you want to explore more then you can get one of many combo tickets available for the Seine river cruise such as the Canal Saint-Martin Seine river cruise.
Or, if you want to experience something unique then why not go on a tasting cruise? If you love wine then the Wine tasting Seine river cruise is perfect for you.
Perhaps, you should experience the symbol of love a little better by getting the Eiffel tower dinner Seine river cruise. The choices are truly unlimited!
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com