Your typical Seine river sightseeing cruises are popular and offer a lot of value if you are just looking to enjoy a good view of the city and its monuments from the water.
But it doesn’t really give a lot of context behind these fascinating and beautiful architectural marvels almost verging on art.
For those who want to go beyond the usual lunch Seine river cruise or Dinner seine river cruise and experience the real Paris, know its rich history, and learn about the facts then the guided tours will appeal more to you.
The guided tours on the Seine river or Guided Seine river cruise will be an engaging experience for you as you won’t be just a passive observer.
You will get to learn about the intriguing history of Paris and its architecture, landmarks, and monuments through an engaging audio-video guide specifically designed to provide an immersive experience.
This is perfect for those who are interested not just in the place but also in knowing about the place, i.e, a curious traveler.
Let’s take a look at a couple of guided tours that will be worth your time.
Paris immersive audio-guided coach tour & Seine river cruise
Why just have the cruise and miss out on experiencing Paris and its monuments from the road to actually see the real city up close?
It is a guided tour that combines a 2-hour bus tour filled with a 1-hour Seine river cruise.
First hop on a luxury bus with an amazing panoramic view of famous sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Notre Dame, and much more.
The tour will include an interactive tablet experience complete with 3D reconstructions sliders, and 360° views of the interior.
After the engaging and fun-filled bus tour, board an entirely glass-fitted boat for a one-hour Seine river cruise and fill the air in your hair in the breezy summer!
A clear and vivid commentary accompanied by lyrics and music evoking the various places and times will be broadcast through individual headsets.
The cruise exploration will start and end at the same location, i.e, near the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned bus
- Individual earphones with recorded commentary on the bus in 11 languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Czech, and Chinese.
- River cruise commentary in 11 languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Polish, and Chinese.
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with the Histopad
- 1.5 hours fully-automatic bus tour with a hostess
- 1-hour fully narrated Seine river cruise.
Things to know:
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets and large luggage/bags are not allowed.
Paris Audio-guided coach tour & Seine river Cruise:
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price (€)|
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€39 (US $42)|
|Children (3 to 11 years)||€68 (US $73)|
|Infant (Up to 2 years)||Free|
River Seine cruise with optional drinks and snacks
If you are looking for a guided tour just on the Seine river then getting this 1-hour guided Seine river cruise is perfect for you.
This guided tour will help you learn about Paris, its history, and fascinating stories about its iconic monuments and landmarks onboard a cruise boat that will give you unbeatable views.
Enjoy the onboard live commentary from a local guide in English or French as you float past some of the most beautiful and famous sites such as the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower.
On top of this, you will also get an audio guide to listen to in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
To make the experience even more enjoyable you can go for the optional snacks and drinks to get the most out of your guided Seine river cruise.
- 1-hour guided cruise
- Live tour guide
- French and English commentary by a local guide
- Access to a multilingual app with commentary
- Drinks and snacks (optional)
Things to Know:
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes before the departure.
- Drinks and snacks are available on board for purchase.
- Cruises leave every 45 minutes during low season and every 30 minutes during high season. You can read the Seine river cruise timings for more information.
River Seine cruise with Optional drinks and Snacks price:
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price (€)|
|Adult (12 to 99 years)||€19 (US $21)|
|Children (4 to 11 years)||€28 (US $30)|
|Infant (Up to 3 years)||Not permitted|
Apart from the obvious lunch and dinner seine river cruise, you can book a family-friendly seine river cruise or a romantic seine river cruise to celebrate an occasion with your partner.
If you are looking for a longer Seine river cruise, you can combine other attractions along with the cruise and pick something like the Canal Saint-Martin Seine river cruise together.
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com